1. Personal information means any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available with Leaderma app, is capable of identifying the person concerned.
2.Sensitive Personal Data or Information means Personal Information of any individual relating to User photo,Name,User ID,Email address,Address (including country and ZIP/postal code),Gender,Age,Phone number, password; financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details; physical, physiological and mental health condition; sexual orientation; medical records and history; bio-metric information; any detail relating to the above as provided to or received by Leaderma for processing or storage. However, any data/ information relating to an individual that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law shall not qualify as sensitive personal data/information.
LEADERMAINDIA RETURN POLICY, REFUND, CANCELLATION AND SHIPPING CHARGES POLICY
LeadermaIndia Technologies Private Limited (“LeadermaIndia”) team facilitates processing correct cosmetics as per order and prescription and strives to service the cosmetics and products in right conditions/ without any damage every time a consumer places an order. We also strongly recommend the items are checked at the time of delivery.
Definition: 'Return' means an action of giving back the product ordered at LeadermaIndia portal by the consumer. The following situations may arise which may cause the action of return of product:
- Product(s) delivered do not match your order;
- Product(s) delivered are past or near to its expiry date (cosmetics with an expiry date of less than 03 months shall be considered as near expiry);
- Product(s) delivered were damaged in transit (do not to accept any product which has a tampered seal).
Note: If the product that you have received is damaged, then do not accept the delivery of that product. If after opening the package you discover that the product is damaged, the same may be returned for a refund. Please note that we cannot promise a replacement for all products as it will depend on the availability of the particular product, in such cases we will offer a refund.
In the aforesaid unlikely situations, if there is something wrong with the order, we'd be happy to assist and resolve your concern. You may raise a Return request with our customer care within 07 (Seven) days from the delivery of the product. LeadermaIndia reserves the right to cancel the Return request, if the customer reaches out to LeadermaIndia after 7 days of delivery.
Upon receiving your Return/Refund request, LeadermaIndia shall verify the authenticity and the nature of the request. If LeadermaIndia finds that the request is genuine, it will initiate the Return and Refund process. LeadermaIndia shall process the refund only once it has received the confirmation from the vendor concerned in respect of the contents of the product relating to that refund.
In the event of frivolous and unjustified complaints regarding the quality and content of the products, LeadermaIndia reserves the right to pursue necessary legal actions against you and you will be solely liable for all costs incurred by LeadermaIndia in this regard.
The returns are subject to the below conditions:-
- Any wrong ordering of product doesn’t qualify for Return;
- Batch number of the product being returned should match as mentioned on the invoice;
- Return requests arising due to change in prescription do not qualify for Return;
- Product being returned should only be in their original manufacturer's packaging i.e. with original price tags, labels, bar-code and invoice; and
- Partially consumed strips or products do not qualify for Return, only fully unopened strips or products can be returned.
- For Return intimation, please visit www.LeadermaIndia.co.in/help or alternatively call us at 9999983207 (Open 8 AM - 8 PM from Monday – Saturday and 8 AM - 5 PM on Sunday).
- Leaderma India customer care team will verify the claim made by the customer within 72 (seventy-two) business hours from the time of receipt of complaint.
- Once the claim is verified as genuine and reasonable, Leaderma India will initiate the collection of product(s) to be returned.
- The customer will be required to pack the product(s) in original manufacturer’s packaging.
- Refund will be completed within 30 (thirty) days from date of reverse pick up (if required).
In all the above cases, if the claim is found to be valid, Refund will be made as mentioned below:
- Order placed through online wallet will be credited to the wallet; and
- Order placed through cash on delivery will be refunded through fund transfer to customer bank account.
What are the delivery charges?
Delivery charge varies with each Seller.
Sellers incur relatively higher shipping costs on low value items. In such cases, charging a nominal delivery charge helps them offset product costs. Please check your order summary to understand the delivery charges for individual products.For Products Rs 100 charge for delivery per item is applied if the order value is less than Rs 2500. While, orders of Rs 2500 or above are delivered free.
Seller does not/cannot ship to my area. Why?
Please enter your pincode on the product page (you don't have to enter it every single time) to know whether the product can be delivered to your location.If you haven't provided your pincode until the checkout stage, the pincode in your shipping address will be used to check for serviceability.
Whether your location can be serviced or not depends on
- Whether the Seller ships to your location
- Legal restrictions, if any, in shipping particular products to your location
- The availability of reliable courier partners in your location
At times Sellers prefer not to ship to certain locations. This is entirely at their discretion.
- What is LeadermaIndia
- The domain name www.LeadermaIndia.co.in, an internet based portal andLeadermaIndia a mobile application, is owned and operated by LeadermaIndia Private Limited, a company duly incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2017 (hereinafter referred to as “LeadermaIndia “or “We” or “Our” or “Us” or “Company”). The domain name and the mobile application are collectively referred to as the “Website”.
- the Indian Contract Act, 1872 (“Contract Act”);
- the (Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000 (“IT Act”) and the rules, regulations, guidelines and clarifications framed thereunder, including the (Indian) Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011, and the (Indian) Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011 (“IG Guidelines”);
- For the purposes of availing the Services and/or transacting with the Third Party Service Providers through the Website, You are required to obtain registration, in accordance with the procedure established by LeadermaIndia in this regard. As part of the registration process, LeadermaIndia may collect the following personal information from You:
- User ID;
- Email address;
- Address (including country and ZIP/ postal code);
- Phone number;
- Password chosen by the User.
- Valid financial account information; and
- Other details as You may volunteer.
- A registered id can only be utilized by the person whose details have been provided and LeadermaIndia does not permit multiple persons to share a single log in/ registration id. However, a registered user, being also a parent or legal guardian of a person ‘incompetent to contract’ such as minors or persons with unsound mind, would be permitted to access and use the Website for the purposes of procuring the Services, on behalf of such persons.
- Organizations, companies, and businesses may not become registered members on the Website or use the Website through individual members.
- You agree and acknowledge that You would (i) create only 1 (one) account; (ii) provide accurate, truthful, current and complete information when creating Your account and in all Your dealings through the Website; (iii) maintain and promptly update Your account information; (iv) maintain the security of Your account by not sharing Your password with others and restricting access to Your account and Your computer; (v) promptly notify LeadermaIndia if You discover or otherwise suspect any security breaches relating to the Website; and (vi) take responsibility for all the activities that occur under Your account and accept all risk of unauthorized access.
- The Website uses temporary cookies to store certain data (that is not sensitive personal data or information) that is used by LeadermaIndia for the technical administration of the Website, research and development, and for User administration. In the course of serving advertisements or optimizing services to You, LeadermaIndia may allow authorized third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie on the Your browser. LeadermaIndia does not store personally identifiable information in the cookies.
- Use of Services and the Website:
- E-Commerce Platform for Cosmetic Products –
- Platform to facilitate transaction of business:
- Through the Website, LeadermaIndia facilitates the purchase of Cosmetics other Cosmetic products, and services offered for sale by Third Party Suppliers (“Cosmetic Goods and Services”). You understand and agree that LeadermaIndia and the Website merely provide hosting services to You and persons browsing / visiting the Website. All items offered for sale on the Website, and the content made available by the Third Party Suppliers, are third party user generated contents and third party products. LeadermaIndia has no control over such third party user generated contents and/ Cosmetic Goods and Services and does not - originate or initiate the transmission, or select the sender/recipient of the transmission, or the information contained in such transmission. The authenticity and genuineness of the Cosmetic Goods and Services made available by the Third Party Suppliers through the Website shall be the sole responsibility of the Third Party Suppliers. You understand and agree that LeadermaIndia shall have no liability with respect to the authenticity of the Cosmetic Goods and Services being facilitated through the Website.
- You understand and agree that all commercial / contractual terms, with respect to the sale/ purchase/ delivery and consumption of the Cosmetic Goods and Services are offered by and agreed to between You and the Third Party Suppliers and the contract for purchase of any of the Cosmetic Goods and Services, offered for sale on the Website by the Third Party Suppliers shall strictly be a bipartite contract between the Third Party Suppliers and You.
- The commercial / contractual terms include without limitation - price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to Cosmetic Goods and Services offered for sale by the Third Party Suppliers, and after sales services related to such Cosmetic Goods and Services. LeadermaIndia does not have any control over, and does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of, such commercial / contractual terms offered by and agreed to, between You and the Third Party Suppliers.
- Representation as to legal title
- LeadermaIndia does not make any representation or warranty as to legal title of the Cosmetic Goods and Services offered for sale by the Third Party Suppliers on the Website. At no time shall any right, title, claim or interest in the products sold through or displayed on the Website vest with LeadermaIndia nor shall LeadermaIndia have any obligations or liabilities in respect of any transactions on the Website. You agree and acknowledge that the ownership of the inventory of such Cosmetic Goods and Services shall always vest with the Third Party Suppliers, who are advertising or offering them for sale on the Website and are the ultimate sellers.
- You agree and acknowledge that the Third Party Suppliers shall be solely responsible for any claim/ liability/ damages that may arise in the event it is discovered that such Third Party Suppliers do not have the sole and exclusive legal ownership over the Cosmetic Goods and Services that have been offered for sale on the Website by such Third Party Suppliers, or did not have the absolute right, title and authority to deal in and offer for sale such Cosmetic Goods and Services on the Website.
- Non-Performance of Contact
You accept and acknowledge the following:
- LeadermaIndia is not responsible for any unsatisfactory, delayed, non-performance or breach of the contract entered into between You and the Third Party Suppliers for purchase and sale of goods or services offered by such Third Party Suppliers on the Website;
- LeadermaIndia cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Third Party Suppliers will perform any transaction concluded on the Website;
- The Third Party Supplier(s) are solely responsible for ensuring that the Cosmetic Goods and Services offered for sale on the Website are kept in stock for successful fulfillment of orders received. Consequently, LeadermaIndia is not responsible if the Third Party Supplier(s) does not satisfy the contract for sale of Cosmetic Goods and Services which are out of stock, back ordered or otherwise unavailable, but were shown as available on the Website at the time of placement of order by You; and
- LeadermaIndia shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between You and Third Party Suppliers. In particular, LeadermaIndia does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any items or services on the Website.
- Exhibition of Cometics and publication of Third Party Suppliers content on the Website
- You agree and acknowledge that the respective Third Party Suppliers are exhibiting Third Party Content which includes catalogue of Cosmetics/ Cosmetic products or services, and information in relation to such Cosmeticss/ Cosmetic products or services, on the Website.
- The Third Party Content available on the Website, including without limitation, text, copy, audio, video, photographs, illustrations, graphics and other visuals, is for general information purposes only and does not constitute either an advertisement/ promotion of any Cosmetic being offered for sale by the Third Party Suppliers on the Website or any professional medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or recommendations of any kind.
- You acknowledge and agree that such Third Party Suppliers shall be solely responsible for ensuring that such Third Party Content made available regarding the Cosmetic Goods and Services offered for sale on the Website, are not misleading and describe the actual condition of the Cosmetic Goods and Services. In this connection, it is solely the responsibility of the concerned Third Party Supplier(s) to ensure that all such information is accurate in all respects and there is no exaggeration or over emphasis on the specifics of such Cosmetic Goods and Services so as to mislead the Users in any manner. You acknowledge and understand that 1 mg provides no warranty or representation with respect to the authenticity/ veracity of the information provided on the Website and You must run Your own independent check. You agree and acknowledge that LeadermaIndia has not played any role in the ascertainment of the actual impact/ effect of any Cosmetic Goods and Services being offered for sale by the Third Party Suppliers on the Website. Further, it is hereby clarified that the Third Party Suppliers are offering the Cosmetic Goods and Services for sale to You and they are responsible for procuring the appropriate licenses for the same under the Cosmetic Act read with the Cosmetic Rules and the Pharmacy Act. You agree and acknowledge that You shall not hold LeadermaIndia responsible or liable for any damages arising out of such reliance on third party user generated content by You.
- Prescription Cosmetics
- The Website is a platform that can be used by the Users to purchase various Cosmetics and Cosmetic products that requires a valid medical prescription issued by a medical expert/ doctor to be provided to a registered professional for the purpose of dispensing such cosmetics (“Prescription Cosmetics”), offered for sale on the Website by Third Party Suppliers. In order to purchase Prescription Cosmetics from Third Party Suppliers through the Website, You are required to upload a scanned copy of the valid prescription on the Website or email the same to LeadermaIndia. The order would not be processed and forwarded to the concerned Third Party Supplier(s) by LeadermaIndia until it receives a copy of a valid prescription. Third Party Suppliers will verify the prescription forwarded by You and in case of Third Party Supplier(s) observe any discrepancy in the prescription uploaded by You, the Third Party Supplier(s) will cancel the order immediately. You are also required to make the original prescription available at the time of receipt of delivery of Prescription Cosmetics. You shall allow the delivery agent to stamp the original prescription at the time of cosmetic delivery failing which cosmetics will not be delivered.
- LeadermaIndia shall maintain a record of all the prescriptions uploaded by the Users.
- Substitution of Prescribed Cosmetics
- You acknowledge and accept that the order for a substitute of a Prescription Cosmetics would only be processed if the medical expert/ doctor has himself/ herself permitted for any other equivalent generic Cosmetic to be dispensed in place of the Prescription Cosmetic in the prescription or if the prescription solely lists the salt names instead of a specific brand name.
- You further acknowledge and accept that, in the absence of the above, the concerned Third Party Supplier would not dispense a substitute Cosmetic in place of the Prescription Cosmetic.
- Invitation to offer for sale
- Transfer of Property and Completion of Sale
- Upon acceptance of the Offer by the concerned Third Party Supplier (being the brick and mortar supplier, the Cosmetics and Services would be dispensed at the supplier, in accordance with the terms of the order placed by You. Such dispensation shall also take place under the direct/ personal supervision of the professional of the Third Party Supplier, wherever required under the applicable law(s).
- You agree and acknowledge that the property and title in the Cosmetics and Services ordered by You shall stand immediately transferred to You upon the dispensation of Cosmetics and Services and the raising of the invoice at the concerned Third Party Supplier. Accordingly, the sale of Cosmetics and Services is concluded at the concerned Third Party Supplier itself.
- The invoice in relation to the Cosmetics and Services, that are required to be delivered to You shall be issued by the concerned Third Party Supplier (being the brick and mortar supplier) which is to process and satisfy the order for such Cosmetics and Services.
- Delivery of Cosmetics
- The Cosmetics and Services shall be delivered by the Third Party Supplier or independent contractors. You accept and acknowledges that the Third Party Supplier or such other transporter/ courier/ delivery personnel, engaged by the Third Party Supplier or LeadermaIndia, shall be independent contractors in-charge of the delivery of the Cosmetics and Services from the concerned Third Party Supplier to the address notified by You, with no control over the Cosmetics and Services and no additional obligation apart from standard delivery obligations and duty of care.
- You further accept and acknowledge that LeadermaIndia does not engage in the distribution of the Cosmetics and Services, and may provide the services of a third party transporter/ courier delivery personnel for the purposes of delivery of Cosmetics and Services from the concerned Third Party Supplier to the address notified by You.
- Advertising Guidelines for the Website –
- As part of the Services provided by Us; We facilitate and allow Third Party Advertisers to place advertisements on the Website. Accordingly, there are guidelines (as listed herein below) which the Third Party Advertisers have to follow for placing such advertisements (the “Advertising Policy”).
- For the Third Party Advertisers: The Third Party Advertisers must be honest about the products or services their advertisements promote; the advertisement shall not create unrealistic expectation and must not be misleading or offending; must be responsible and of the highest standards and without compromising the consumer protection. The Advertising Policy applies to all the advertisements, listed or sought to be listed, on the Website.
- Review: All the advertisements are subject to the review and approval of LeadermaIndia. LeadermaIndia reserves the right to reject or remove any advertisement in its sole discretion for any reason. Further, LeadermaIndia also reserves the right to request modifications to any advertisement, and to require factual substantiation for any claim made in an advertisement.
- Prohibited Content: The advertisements must not infringe the intellectual property, privacy, publicity, copyright, or other legal rights of any person or entity. The advertisements must not be false, misleading, fraudulent, defamatory, or deceptive. The following advertisement content is prohibited:
- content that demeans, degrades, or shows hate toward a particular race, gender, culture, country, belief, or toward any member of a protected class;
- content depicting nudity, sexual behaviour, or obscene gestures;
- content depicting cosmetic use;
- content depicting excessive violence, including the harming of animals;
- shocking, sensational, or disrespectful content;
- deceptive, false or misleading content, including deceptive claims, offers, or business practices;
- content that directs users to phishing links, malware, or similarly harmful codes or sites; and
- content that deceives the Users into providing personal information without their knowledge, under false pretences, or to companies that resell, trade, or otherwise misuse that personal information.
- Prohibited Advertisements: Advertisements for the following products and services are prohibited:
- adult products and services (other than contraceptives; see below);
- cigarettes (including e-cigarettes), cigars, smokeless tobacco, and other tobacco products;
- products or services that bypass copyright protection, such as software or cable signal descramblers;
- products or services principally dedicated to selling counterfeit goods or engaging in copyright piracy;
- get-rich-quick or pyramid schemes or offers or any other deceptive or fraudulent offers;
- illegal or recreational cosmetics;
- counterfeit, fake or bootleg products, or replicas or imitations of designer products;
- firearms, weapons, ammunition, or accessories;
- advertisements that promote particular securities or that provide or allege to provide insider tips;
- any illegal conduct, product, or enterprise;
- unapproved Cosmetics and supplements;
- prescription Cosmetics;
- products that have been subject to any government or regulatory action or warning;
- products with names that are confusingly similar to an unapproved Cosmetic or supplement or controlled substance; and
- material that directly advertises products to or is intended to attract children under the age of 13.
- Prohibited Advertisements under the Cosmetic Advertisement Act:
- subject to the provisions of the Cosmetic Advertisement Act, no person shall take any part in the publication of any advertisement referring to any cosmetic which suggest or are calculated to lead to the use of that Cosmetic for –
- the procurement of miscarriage in women or prevention of conception in women; or
- the maintenance or improvement of the capacity of human beings for sexual pleasure; or
- the correction of menstrual disorder in women; or
- the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of any disease, disorder or condition specified in the schedule of the Cosmetic Advertisement Act, or any other disease, disorder or condition (by whatsoever name called) which may be specified in the rules made under the Cosmetic Advertisement Act; or
provided that no such rule shall be made except, – (i) in respect of any disease, disorder or condition which requires timely treatment in consultation with a doctor or for which there are normally no accepted remedies; or
- prohibition of misleading advertisements relating to Cosmetics;
- subject to the provisions of the Cosmetic Advertisement Act, no person shall take any part in the publication of any advertisement relating to a Cosmetic if the advertisement contains any matters which:
- directly or indirectly gives a false impression regarding the true character of the Cosmetic; or
- makes a false claim for the Cosmetic; or
- is otherwise false or misleading in any material particular.
- It is hereby clarified that that the Third Party Advertisers will comply with all the provisions of the Cosmetic Advertisement Act and the rules made thereunder. Further, it is agreed that the Third Party Advertisers shall be solely responsible for any penalty or any action taken by the governmental authorities for non-compliance with the Cosmetic Advertisement Act and the rules made thereunder.
- Restricted Advertisements: Advertisements in the following categories are restricted and require approval on a case-by-case basis:
- advertisements that promote or reference alcohol;
- advertisements for online dating services;
- advertisements for gambling and games of skill;
- advertisements for lotteries;
- advertisements for financial services;
- advertisements for contraceptives;
- advertisements for online Suppliers or Cosmetics; and
- political advertisements.
- Testimonials & Endorsements:
- any testimonials and endorsements contained in advertisements must comply with all applicable law(s), industry codes, rules, and regulations. For example, a clear and conspicuous disclaimer is required if an endorser's results were atypical or if the endorser was paid;
- LeadermaIndia recognizes and maintains a distinct separation between advertising and sponsored content and editorial content. All advertising or sponsored content on the Website of the Company will be clearly and unambiguously identified; and
- a click on an advertisement may only link the User to the website of the Third Party Advertiser(s).
- Editorial Policy for the Website –
- As part of the Services, LeadermaIndia provides LeadermaIndia Content on the Website targeted at general public for informational purposes only and does not constitute professional medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or recommendations of any kind. LeadermaIndia Content is subject to the following rules/ information:
- LeadermaIndia Content is original and is relevant to the general public;
- topics for LeadermaIndia Content are selected by Our board of qualified experts consisting of certified medical experts, professional and medical professionals;
- topics for LeadermaIndia Content are chosen on the basis of current health news, Cosmetic alerts, new Cosmetic launches, latest medical findings published in peer-reviewed medical journals, such as ‘The Journal of the American Medical Association’, ‘The Lancet’, ‘Pediatrics’, ‘Diabetes Care’, and many others;
- editorial board (as mentioned below) takes into account the latest trending health and wellness topics like dengue, swine flu, seasonal allergies, new vaccines, public awareness trends like breast cancer awareness month," and ‘Healthy Heart Month’; as well as emerging health and nutrition trends like health benefits quinoa, use of BGR 34 for managing diabetes, alternative cometic like ayurveda, homeopathy and much more;
- LeadermaIndia maintains principles of fairness, accuracy, objectivity, and responsible, independent reporting;
- the member of LeadermaIndia has to fully disclose any potential conflict of interest with any of the Third Party Service Providers;
- LeadermaIndia’s editorial staff holds the responsibility of providing objective, accurate, and balanced accounts of events and issues; and
- LeadermaIndia’s editorial board constitutes of: (i) Dr Varun Gupta – MBBS + MD; (ii) Dr.KhoobsuratNajma- MBBS and (iii) Dr.Ila Jain- MBBS + BMS
- Other Terms
- Your Profile, Collection, Use, Storage and Transfer of Personal Information:
- Your LeadermaIndia profile is created to store record of Your Consultations and Your personal health information online, including history, health conditions, allergies and medications.
- Any information provided as part of a web Consultation or obtained from use of the Services by You becomes part of Your LeadermaIndia record. You agree to provide accurate information to help Us serve You best to Our knowledge, to periodically review such information and to update such information as and when necessary. LeadermaIndia reserves the right to maintain, delete or destroy all communications and materials posted or uploaded to the Website according to its internal record retention and/or destruction policies. You might be contacted via email to review the information provided by You for LeadermaIndia’s record or for the Services. Please make sure You provide a valid email-id and You update it as and when needed.
- the type of information collected from Users, including sensitive personal data or information;
- the purpose, means and modes of usage of such information; and
- how and to whom LeadermaIndia will disclose such information.
- the fact that the information is being collected;
- the purpose for which the information is being collected;
- the intended recipients of the information;
- the name and address of the agency that is collecting the information and the agency that will retain the information; and
- the various rights available to such Users in respect of such information.
- LeadermaIndia shall not be responsible in any manner for the authenticity of the personal information or sensitive personal data or information supplied by the Users to LeadermaIndia or any other person acting on behalf of LeadermaIndia.
- The Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Users’ account access information and password. The Users shall be responsible for all uses of the Users’ account and password, whether or not authorized by the Users. The Users shall immediately notify LeadermaIndia of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of the Users’ account or password.
- If a User provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or LeadermaIndia has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, LeadermaIndia shall have the right to suspend or terminate such account at its sole discretion.
- Payment, Fees and Taxes:
- Registration on the Website and the access to the information provided on the Website is free. LeadermaIndia does not charge any fee for accessing, browsing and buying through the Website. You agree to make all payments directly to the respective Third Party Suppliers for purchase of Cosmetic Goods and Services from such Third Party Suppliers. The Third Party Suppliers may choose to either personally collect such payment from You or may use the services of collection agents duly appointed in this regard. You agree and acknowledge that You shall not hold LeadermaIndia responsible for any loss or damage caused to You during the process, due to any acts or omission on the part of third parties viz. the Third Party Suppliers or the collection agents or for any actions/ omissions which are beyond the control of LeadermaIndia.
- In relation to the diagnostic services being availed from the Website, Third Party Labs agree to pay all package fees, consulting fees and other fees applicable to the Third Party Labs use of such Services and the Third Party Labs shall not circumvent the fee structure. The fee is dependent on the package that the Third Party Labs purchase and not on actual usage of the Services. In relation to the Users using the diagnostic Services, the Users agree to make all payments directly to the respective Third Party Labs for use of the diagnostic Services from the Website. You agree and acknowledge that You shall not hold LeadermaIndia responsible for any loss or damage caused to You during the process, due to any acts or omission on the part of the Third Party Labs’ any actions/ omissions which are beyond the control of LeadermaIndia.
- Each User / Third Party Service Providers are solely responsible for payment of all taxes, legal compliances, statutory registrations and reporting. LeadermaIndia is in no way responsible for any of the taxes except for its own income tax.
- The subscription fees for the Services, if any charged by LeadermaIndia, could be paid online through the facility made on the Website. Third parties support and services are required to process online fee payment. LeadermaIndia is not responsible for any loss or damage caused to User/ Third Party Service Providers during this process as these third parties are beyond the control of LeadermaIndia. The fees could also be paid offline and be either collected personally from the User/ Third Party Service Providers or required to be mailed to LeadermaIndia at the following address: LeadermaIndia Technologies Private Limited, 1st Floor, Motorola Building, M. G. Road, Sector – 14 Gurgaon – 122001 India.
- All fees are exclusive of applicable taxes.
- LeadermaIndia reserves the right to modify the fee structure by providing on the Website which shall be considered as valid and agreed communication.
- Return, Refund, Cancellation and Shipping charges:
- Each Covenanter undertakes that it shall not do any act or post, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that -
- belongs to another person and to which the such Covenanter does not have any right;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual proprietary rights of any third party;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- impersonates another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- is prohibited under applicable law(s) for the time being in force including Cosmetic Act read with the Cosmetic Rules, the Cosmetic Advertisement Act, the Indian Penal Code, 1860, as amended from time to time and rules made there under; and
- threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- You are also prohibited from:
- violating or attempting to violate the integrity or security of the Website or any LeadermaIndia Content;
- transmitting any information (including job posts, messages and hyperlinks) on or through the Website that is disruptive or competitive to the provision of Services by LeadermaIndia;
- intentionally submitting on the Website any incomplete, false or inaccurate information;
- making any unsolicited communications to other Covenanters;
- using any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (such as spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Website;
- attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any part of the Website;
- copying or duplicating in any manner any of the LeadermaIndia Content or other information available from the Website; and
- framing or hotlinking or deeplinking any LeadermaIndia Content.
- The Other Parties shall not hold LeadermaIndia responsible or liable in any way for any disclosures by LeadermaIndia under Regulation 6 of the SPI Rules.
- The Services provided by LeadermaIndia or any of its licensors or providers or Third Party Service Providers are provided ‘as is’, as available, and without any warranties or conditions (express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability, accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage or trade). LeadermaIndia does not provide or make any representations, warranties or guarantees, express or implied about the Website or the Services. LeadermaIndia does not verify any content or information provided by the Other Parties on the Website and to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law(s), disclaims all liability arising out of the Other Parties’ use or reliance upon the Website, the Services, the LeadermaIndia Content, Third Party Contents, representations and warranties made by the Other Parties on the Website or any loss arising out of the manner in which the Services have been rendered.
- The Website may be linked to the website of third parties, affiliates and business partners. LeadermaIndia has no control over, and not liable or responsible for content, accuracy, validity, reliability, quality of such websites or made available by/through the Website. Inclusion of any link on the Website does not imply that LeadermaIndia endorses the linked website. Other Parties may use the links and these services at their own risk.
- LeadermaIndia shall not be responsible for the mishaps/missed services due to no service/no show from the Other Parties; LeadermaIndia shall not be responsible for any error in any of the services being provided by the Third Party Service Providers.
- Users accept and acknowledge that LeadermaIndia does not provide any representation or give any guarantee or warranty (whether express or implied, or whether arising by virtue of a statue or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage or trade) in relation to the goods/ products and services made available on its Website by Third Party Service Providers, including any guarantee or warrantee that such goods/ products (i) are merchantable; (ii) fit for the purpose of which they are to be (or have been) purchased;(iii) have accurate description; (iv) do not cause any infringement; and (v) that the Third Party Service Providers have legal title over the goods/products being offered for sale by them on the Website. LeadermaIndia also does not provide any representation or give any guarantee or warranty (whether express or implied) about the Website or any of the Services offered or services offered or provided by the Third Party Service Providers.
- The Other Parties further accept and acknowledge that LeadermaIndia does not verify any content or information provided by either the Users or the Third Party Services/ or obtained from the Users or the Third Party Service Providers, and to fullest extent permitted by applicable law(s), disclaims all liability arising out of the Other Parties’ use or reliance upon the Website, the Services, the LeadermaIndia Content, Third Party Content, representations and warranties made by the Other Parties on the Website or any opinion or suggestion given or expressed by LeadermaIndia or any Third Party Service Providers in relation to any Services provided by LeadermaIndia.
- LeadermaIndia assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect Other Parties’ equipment on account of the Other Parties’ access to, use of, or browsing the Website or the downloading of any material, data, text, images, video content, or audio content from the Website. If any of the Other Party is dissatisfied with the Website, the sole remedy of such Other Party(s) is to discontinue using the Website.
- The listing of Third Party Service Providers on the Website is based on numerous factors including Users comments and feedbacks. In no event shall the Protected Entities (as defined herein below) be liable or responsible for the listing order of Third Party Service Providers on the Website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law(s), LeadermaIndia, its affiliates, independent contractors, service providers, consultants, licensors, agents, and representatives, and each of their respective directors, officers or employees (“Protected Entities”), shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising from, or directly or indirectly related to, (i) the use of, or the inability to use, the Website or the content, materials and functions related thereto; (ii) User's provision of information via the Website; even if such Protected Entity has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- In no event shall the Protected Entities be liable for, or in connection with, (i) the provision of, or failure to provide, all or any products or service by a Third Party Service Provider to any User; or (ii) any comments or feedback given by any of the Users in relation to the goods or services provided by any Third Party Service Providers; or (ii) any content posted, transmitted, exchanged or received by or on behalf of any User, Third Party Service Providers or other person on or through the Website.
- LeadermaIndia disclaims any liability in relation to the validity of the medical advice provided by the Medical Experts and the validity and legality of the e-prescription for dispensation of cosmetics and conduct of diagnostic tests. All liabilities arising out of any wrong diagnosis of medical condition by the Medical Experts and/ or arising from the e-prescription will be of the concerned Medical Expert. Further, all liabilities arising out of any wrong diagnosis report by the Third Party Labs and/ or arising from the wrong dispensation of the Cosmetic Goods and Services will be of the concerned Third Party Labs or the Third Party Suppliers as the case may be.
- The Users may share their previous medical history during interaction with the Medical Experts. The Users undertake to share such information at their own risk. LeadermaIndia reserves the right to retain such information for the purpose of providing Services to the Users.
- With respect to the Consultation Services, after selection of the type of treatment viz. Homeopathy, Allopathy or Ayurveda along with the specification of the disease by the patient, LeadermaIndia will decide the Medical Expert to whom the query should be directed based on the information shared by the User. However, in no event the Protected Entities shall be held liable for the losses attributable to such decision making and in no event shall the Protected Entities be liable for any Consultation provided and/or e-prescription issued by the Medical Expert by using the interface of online medical consultancy.
- The Users acknowledge that the Protected Entities merely act in the capacity of facilitators between the Other Parties by providing a platform for them to interact and transact. In no event shall the Protected Entities be held liable for any of the losses attributable to Services offered through the Website.
- In no event shall the Protected Entities be liable for failure on the part of the Users or Third Party Service Providers to provide agreed services or to make himself/herself available at the appointed time, cancellation or rescheduling of appointments. In no event shall the Protected Entities be liable for any comments or feedback given by any of the Users in relation to the services provided by a Third Party Service Providers.
- Modification of Website
LeadermaIndia reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website or any features or portions thereof without prior notice. Other Parties agree that LeadermaIndia will not be liable for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website or any other part thereof.
- Intellectual property rights
All the intellectual property used on the Website except those which have been identified as the intellectual properties of the Other Parties shall remain the exclusive property of the Company. The Other Parties agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any materials or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the materials therein. The materials on the Website or otherwise may not be modified, copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, sold, compiled, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or other means.
- Compliance of Applicable Law
- While communicating/ transacting with each other through the Website, the Other Parties shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Contract Act, IT Act, IG Guidelines, Cosmetic Act read with the Cosmetic Rules, Cosmetic Advertisement Act, The Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 read with the Indian Medical Council Rules, 1957, Pharmacy Act, Consumer Protection Act, 1986, SPI Rules, etc (“Captioned Laws”). as well as all other laws for the time being in force, and ensure due payment of applicable taxes. They must specifically ensure that they are in no way purchasing Cosmetic Good and Services or Prescription Cosmetics without a valid prescription, which are prohibited under the Cosmetic Act (read with the Cosmetic Rules) as well as the other applicable laws for the time being in force.
- The Users must also ensure that the prescription uploaded on the Website or emailed to LeadermaIndia for processing the order for Prescription Cosmetics is a valid prescription duly obtained from a registered medical practitioner. The Users acknowledge and accept that they shall bear all costs/ liability/ damages, caused to the Third Party Service Providers or to LeadermaIndia, as a result of any dispensation of Prescription Cosmetics by the Third Party Service Providers owing to the non-compliance by the User in this regard.
- not accessing the Website; or
- closing their accounts for all of the Services that they use.
- LeadermaIndia is unable to verify or authenticate any information provided to LeadermaIndia by Other Party(s); or
- LeadermaIndia believes, in its sole discretion, that Other Party(s) actions may cause legal liability for LeadermaIndia (or any of its affiliates, independent contractors, service providers, consultants, licensors, agents, and representatives) or are contrary to the interests of the Website; or
- LeadermaIndia is required to do so by law; or
- if Other Party(s) fail to provide (or after providing such consent, later revoke) the consents necessary or desirable for LeadermaIndia to provide the Services to the Other Party(s); or
- The provision of the Services to the Other Party(s), or to the general public, is in LeadermaIndia’s opinion, no longer commercially viable; or
- LeadermaIndia has elected to discontinue, with or without reason, access to the Website or the Services (or any part thereof).
- LeadermaIndia may also terminate or suspend (temporarily or permanently) all or a portion of Other Party(s) account or access to the Services, with or without reason. Except as may be set forth in any of the terms applicable to a particular Service, termination of Other Party(s) account may include: (i) removal of access to all offerings within the Website or with respect to the Services; and (ii) barring Other Party(s) from further use or access of the Website or of any of the Services.
- Once terminated or suspended (temporarily or permanently), Other Party(s) may not continue to use the Website under the same account, a different account or re-register under a new account.
- The right to terminate/ suspend the account is in addition to, and without prejudice to, LeadermaIndia’s right to initiate action against the Other Party(s), in accordance with applicable law.
- Force Majeure
- Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
Even after termination, certain obligations mentioned under Covenants, Liability, Indemnity, Intellectual Property, Dispute Resolution will continue and survive termination.
- Contact Information